En tu idioma

Buscar en marbella

3 friends - one with a lover, boyfriend and another one with married




They decide to test a technique of seduction, so the three that night, they use black leather bodysuits, 20 cm stilettos and a black mask to get their men.



The next day, they gather to compare experiences:



The lover's account:

'As soon as the door opened and I saw body, high heels and masked, screaming like a savage, and I owned four times right there on the ground ...'



The wedding that will, in turn, says:

'I put on my body, heels and painted me, but I was kind of embarrassed, and I got a robe on top. When he arrived at the apartment and opened my robe, put on like a madman and me with kisses, and went to bed, where we made love twice ... '



The married, growls and features:

'Well, I put on my body black leather heels and painted me

negro.Llegó the eyes of the bastard of my husband, threw herself on the couch, grabbed the remote  distance and shouted:

- Batman, what's for dinner? "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

comenta lo que necesites, guarda en favoritos, para que en unas horas puedas volver y ver la respuesta o puedes entrar en CONTACTAR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...